The RISE Up award recognizes students who have demonstrated the principles of RISE - Reflect. Intervene. Speak. Engage. Through their engagement with members of the campus community, student awardees represent our shared commitment to the values of diversity and inclusion.
This award recognizes up to three registered students, undergraduate or graduate, who are in good academic standing. The award amount is $300.
- Demonstrate principles of RISE
- Describe your relationship to the nominee and the nominee's major area of involvement (organization, offices held, length of service, etc.).
- In what ways has the nominee demonstrated the principles of RISE - Reflect. Intervene. Speak. Engage.?
- How has the nominee demonstrated a commitment to the values of diversity and inclusion?
- How has the nominee been a leader in supporting diversity among the campus community?
Please Note: Be sure to verify the student's eligibility before submitting a nomination. If a student is nominated for an award for which they are ineligible, we are not able to shift nomination to another award.