This award recognizes up to three non-graduating student leaders who have made exceptional and unique contributions to the University community. Nominees must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students, not receiving a degree during the 2016-2017 academic year, and in good academic standing with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.5.
Recipients receive a $400 award and are honored at the Student Leader Awards Ceremony and the College Honors Awards Reception.
- Full-time student
- Non receiving degree during 2016-2017 academic year
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Exceptional and unique contributions to the University community
- Describe your relationship to the nominee and the nominee's major area of involvement (organization, offices held, length of service, etc.).
- Why is the nominee's contribution/achievement significant and deserving of recognition?
- What makes the nominee's contribution unique, for example, is there an issue, problem or situation that the nominee or his/her organization successfully addressed; did the nominee create a new event; etc.?
Please Note: Be sure to verify the student's eligibility before submitting a nomination. Center for Leadership and Involvement will screen the GPAs of nominees but we cannot prescreen the year or graduation status of all nominees. If a student is nominated for an award for which they are ineligible, we are not able to shift nomination to another award.