This award recognizes 6 to 8 degree candidates who have demonstrated leadership in a single cocurricular endeavor and subsequently improved the quality of life on campus. The award recipients will have created a positive campus environment, enhanced the quality of student life, and worked to maintain a continuity of leadership.
These recipients receive a $300 award and are honored at the Student Leader Awards Ceremony.
- Degree candidates (College senior or Graduate/professional degree candidate)
- Demonstrated leadership in a single cocurricular endeavor
- Improved and enhanced campus life through this endeavor
- Describe your relationship to the nominee and the nominee's major area of involvement (organization, offices held, length of service, etc.).
- Describe the skill sets of the nominee that distinguish them from other leaders.
- What are this nominee's major accomplishments and how have they made a significant impact on the quality of campus life? In describing the accomplishments please highlight how the student created a positive campus environment and worked to maintain a continuity of leadership.
Please Note: Be sure to verify the student's eligibility before submitting a nomination. If a student is nominated for an award for which they are ineligible, we are not able to shift nomination to another award.