This award honors up to two students in their first or second year of the College who show leadership promise through their contributions to student life. Recipients are students who have made exemplary contributions to a student organization and have helped the organization grow through their participation - while not necessarily holding a leadership position.
The recipients receive a $200 award and are honored at the Student Leader Awards Ceremony.
- 1st or 2nd Year in the College
- Exemplary contributions to a student organization
- Does not have to hold a leadership position with the organization
- Describe your relationship to the nominee and the nominee's major area of involvement (organization, offices held, length of service, etc.).
- Give examples of major accomplishments describing how the nominee has been effective in identifying problems or achieving results.
- Describe the nominee's leadership style and how peers perceive them.
Please Note: Be sure to verify the student's eligibility before submitting a nomination. If a student is nominated for an award for which they are ineligible, we are not able to shift nomination to another award.