One of the College's highest honors, this award recognizes graduating seniors who have made outstanding contributions to the University through co-curricular activities. In most cases, this award is presented to individual students who have made contributions to a range of campus organizations.
Each recipient receives a $500 award, a medal, and is honored at the University's Alumni Awards Reception, the Student Leader Awards Ceremony, and the College Honors Awards Reception.
- Must be a graduating senior
- Made outstanding contributions through co-curricular activities
- Contributions to a range of campus organizations
- Describe your relationship to the nominee and the nominee's major area of involvement (organization, offices held, length of service, etc.).
- How has the nominee demonstrated outstanding leadership/creativity/teamwork in their co-curricular activities?
- What makes the nominee's contribution unique, for example, is there an issue, problem or situation that the nominee or their organization successfully addressed; did the nominee create a new event; etc.?
Please Note: Be sure to verify the student's eligibility before submitting a nomination. If a student is nominated for an award for which they are ineligible, we are not able to shift nomination to another award.