The Bridge Builder award recognizes students who have worked to establish or support connections between student groups or individuals. The areas of collaboration can include collaborative events, exploration of diverse cultures, education about issues that have challenged the campus, or other multicultural offerings.
This award recognizes up to three registered students, undergraduate or graduate, who are in good academic standing. The award amount is $300.
- Student in good academic standing
- Create connections between groups or individuals
- Describe your relationship to the nominee and the nominee's major area of involvement (organization, offices held, length of service, etc.)
- Please give examples of this nominees major accomplishments describing how the nominee has been effective in building bridges across two or more entities.
- Describe the nominee's leadership style and how peers perceive them.
Please Note: Be sure to verify the student's eligibility before submitting a nomination. If a student is nominated for an award for which they are ineligible, we are not able to shift nomination to another award.